I feel like I bitch… a lot. Whine. Gripe. Complain. Yet yesterday I was nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award…. by Nowan Zen. Yes I said Nowan Zen… don’t read it too fast you may get it and giggle.
I have determined today though that I have a summer and winter mode, so maybe I will actually be sunshiney for a little while. (I don’t know why I felt the urge to just lie to you all..someone should smack me). Anyway, I digress. I appreciate the award and I am flattered!
The Sunshine Award rules are:
- Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- What is a favorite childhood memory?
I had a beautiful childhood. The more I think about it lately, the more I love my mother. She played with us kids… she imagined with us. I credit all of my creativity to her. From camping trips, to vaporizor tents, to never being able to see the plain in things… all things can dance because my mom showed me how to see that.
- What is a real fear you have?
Not leaving an impression long after I’m gone. If I am going to go through the trouble of existing… I want to be remembered for what I did while I was.
- How would you describe yourself?
- What states have you lived in?
Florida, California, Mississippi, Missouri, and Alabama.
- What is your style?
I love classic girlie clothes, but there’s nothing better than torn up jeans, a tank top and flippy floppies.
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
BACON, pancakes, sausage all covered in syrup… and served at dinner.
- What are some of your hobbies?
Photography and writing
- If you could tell people anything, what would be the most important thing to say?
One day, you will know little caterpillar.
- What is one of your passions?
- What is the one truth you have learned?
Time slows for nothing, regardless.
Nominate Other Bloggers:
I will have to fill this in with my next blog post tonight when I get home. My work computer has denied me access to all the blogs I follow. What’s next? Actual work while I am here? FML.