2. When people stick their head over my cubicle wall and ask, “Did you read that email I just sent you?” Mother frigger, please…. it’s not even in my inbox yet. Yes. You’re faster than email. We’re all impressed.
4. It’s great that you bring your lunch to work. You’re sooooooo economically savvy and health conscientious, but really…. heating fish in the microwave makes me want to beat you to death.
6. Elevator etiquette. No one has any. At. All.
7. Being called into a meeting that is two hours long solely for someone to ask me a last-minute question in the remaining 5 minutes of the meeting that I answer with a yes or no.
8. Super wrinkled clothing on men or women. No one in this building makes less than 35k a year. Buy an iron.
And last but not least…
10. The completely technically illiterate people. We don’t dig ditches, we work on computers all day long. How is it you honestly cannot change your font size in Power Point? How does that even happen???